GREAT PRODUCT TO USE IF YOU
- Hair is hard, dry and feels brittle.
- Lacks lustre and looks unhealthy.
- Use thermal styling tool.
- Prefer to style hair with natural oils but like creamy formulas.
- Want to wear natural texture and braided hairstyles.
- Occasional dry scalp.
- Softens and moisturises hair without a heavy, oily build-up.
- The creamy lotion formula leaves hair healthy-looking with a vibrant, natural-looking sheen.
- Perfect for all hair textures including natural and braided hair.
- Ideal for children and men.
HOW TO USE
- Shake well before use.
- To hydrate hair: Rub a small amount between palms of hands and distribute through wet or dry hair. Also massage onto your scalp if it’s prone to dryness.
- For blow-drying: Distribute a small amount through freshly shampooed, conditioned and towel-blotted hair.
- As a thermal styling protectant: Apply a very small amount to clean, dry hair section by section as you curl or flat iron.
- When roller setting: Distribute a small amount throughout freshly shampooed, conditioned and towel-blotted hair. Apply KeraCare Setting Lotion according to directions and proceed to roll or wrap your hair.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Lanolin, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cired’abeille, Dimethicone, Sodium Bicarbonate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, CarthamusTinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) SeedOil, Tocopherol, Panthenol, BHT, Fragrance/Parfum, Sodium Chloride, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone,Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Eugenol, Hydroxycitronellal, Isoeugenol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.